Monday, February 16, 2009

it's funny.

It's funny, sometimes, how the things that are always important to a person are so easy to stop doing. Like... exercising is a huge one. Even if you just skip ONE day you're schedule is totally messed up and you can't get back into the habit. Another big one for me is journal writing. I skip one day and I feel like I need to write an epic novel about EVERYTHING I missed - when in reality you just need to write a couple things down about what you did and then call it good. I can never seem to do that.
 
And apparently that's how it is with me and blogging.
 
I got out of the habit, and so much happened I keep thinking: "Well where do I even START?!" There's so much I COULD talk about... but I just don't know what!!" 
 
Well, this is Lauren saying hi and hello and that she is going to try her best to update this a little more often. Seriously folks.
 
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Don't sweat it Lauren! Any Lauren is good for us! And I am so glad that you got to see your Lost! You deserve it!

Brooke said...

Hooray Hooray for Lauren to be back! Welcome back my dear.