Sunday, January 18, 2009

letters

To Whom it May Concern at abc.com,
I have been watching a television series of yours, namely LOST, for many years. And in light of the new season premiering this coming Wednesday (the 21st of January) I was much hoping to stick with the story. But that's where I have a little problem, see... I am slightly, um, limited as to what I can watch on TV nowadays... and due to my limitations, I was greatly looking forward to streaming Lost via your free episodes spot on your website. 
 
But no. 
 
Apparently these are only available to "United States residents only." Yes, it is true that I am currently living in French Polynesia, but that does NOT change my citizenship to the United States of America. The only way I can really watch Lost is to buy episodes via iTunes for three bucks apiece - but we all know once you start you simply can't stop so that'd add up to be over fifty dollars which is money that I don't have... When I normally would be watching it for FREE in my LIVING room in America. 
 
I'll admit that I didn't start following on-air until the third season because I didn't realize it's coolness until I borrowed the first two seasons from my sister and maybe that is why you are punishing me. But I really wish that you would look into this problem. I hope to hear from you soon. Sorry for the run-on sentences.
 
Sincerely,
Lauren Smith
 
Dear youtube.com,
Thank you for all of your wonderful contributions. I love you. Thank you even more for allowing me (in Tahiti) to stay caught up with this new season of American Idol by posting videos of selected performances featured in the show. Perhaps you and ABC could arrange a meeting to collab. a little. Forward this on to them, to let them know just how much better you are. Keep up the great work!
 
With love,
Lauren Smith
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol. You, Erin, and Lost...