Monday, September 15, 2008

re-for-mat-TING

I can hardly sit still in my chair for longer than five minutes let alone keep the same blog layout for more than a few months. (This is the part where being a vampire ain't so bad eh?) (The sitting still part anyway.) . Large increments of time spent on the computer has been of short supply as of late. So if you have happened to stumble upon my blog while under construction - I apologize. It's always darkest before the dawn. . Well I'm literally just exploding with blog ideas - if I can only have the time to jot them all down. Er, type them all up... (Why is it that you would say "jot them down" and "type them up" and not "jot them up" and "type them down" ??? The latter makes you sound unprofessional. WHY is that?) Anyway. I'm starting to figure out a schedule for myself.. and hopefully that'll give me more time for blogging. . Oh by the way, here's a picture of my friend Denise and me... . More to come. Seriously, folks.

1 comment:

Megan Conrad said...

Okay... so what is this whole vampire thing? I think I am missing something. By the way... I want to figure out what you did with this whole commentzzzahh thingy! That's cool!