Friday, September 12, 2008

things iLike

1: New Apple products. If anyone gets one of these, tell me your 'pinion! Unfortunately, though, my likeness for the new nano is almost entirely driven by all nine colors together. I
couldn't get just one!
2: Disney movies. As of late: Emperor Kuzko. I just... really like this movie :)
3: The Mary Tyler Moore Show. I know I had a little sidebar guy talking about this, but I seriously am so stoked that the rest of this classic sitcom is coming out on DVD.
4: Sauteed Onions. Most delicious thing. Especially on crepes. Mmmm good :) 5: New Music Tuesday. It's my favorite! Along with every Thursday, when they update the Billboard Hot 100 6: Vacations! Especially ones that last for a full week :) 7: Cheese... especially the little circles that you pull the cool string thing and then the wax comes off and it's like opening presents on Christmas!!! So delicious! 8: Friendly culture. I love how at the beginning of each basketball practice every person walks around to shake hands and greet everyone. The same goes for any similar event. 9: Missionaries singing. Anything. Anywhere. It's just awesome.
10: This cool thing that my dad has here.
.
11: Running :)
.
12: Calls from home. Or emails. Or when Brooke blogs about getting letters from Tahiti. Actually just whenever Brooke blogs... :P
.
13: American music. Whether it's hearing my classmates singing blink-182... or recognizing "boots with the fur" ringtones. I just love it. My knowledge of this subject has actually helped spread my popularity somewhat. It's been pretty cool. I guess my American accent overshadows the fact that I can't sing :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I agree on pretty much all of that. I check your blog every day. I love it when you have new posts (or even just a new look!). What is that thing that Dad is holding? And yes, I'm all about yummy cheese, and Mary Tyler Moore. And is it bad that Rich was mostly excited for business school because of the new MAC he would be getting?