Monday, December 15, 2008

a filler.

Sorry I haven't blogged in a really long time. Let me show you a few of the things we've been up to on our island.
 
My mother and I ate poisson cru all by ourselves. Like, we just went into the fridge and got it out and started eating it for lunch. I also made sushi. We're becoming strange people. And notice the large pile of plates in the background, that was us preparing for a large stake presidents dinner.
 
Um, we had Thanksgiving. But, I already talked about that and I really want to get this awkward moment over with while you guys are still wondering why I'm posting about Thanksgiving nearly a month after the fact.
 
This came from a Temple worker dinner-ness that we went to. Great food.
 
We had new missionaries come...
 
...and old ones leave
 
We had toe problems. I bruised mine playing basketball (I think) and my mom dropped something on hers. It's pretty funny. 
 
Oh, and now I'm on vacation from school/seminary. It's grand. Have a great holiday season everabody! 

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

thanks for the update :) you're funny!

seeing you eat that bad nasty stuff aka poisson cru almost made me dry heave...yeah i know...what??!! I'm tahitian and don't like seafood...so sue me :)!

Also seeing you sitting at that table where i've eaten many a breakfast and played many a board game made me (once again) miss Tahiti.

Brooke said...

This post was much more than filler in my opinion. I must admit it's hard to imagine you and Mom sitting in a kitchen eating poisson cru.

Fun to see all of your pictures of everything. Who are the two women in the picture of you and Mom?

Tahiti Chick said...

That's Soeur Lewis (orange) and Soeur Low.