Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hmmm... BUENO!

Anyone who has spent ten seconds with me will remember my deputy phrase: "No bueno!" But this isn't no bueno. This is bueno. It's a bueno bar of course it's bueno! Sorry... That was pure stupid. But it's all I've got at this second. I promise I'm not here to advertise. (Even though that picture's just s'darn cute that I could sell platinum!) But I really like this candy bar. That's all. Lack of humor... lack of... words... lack of... substance.. yeah..

3 comments:

Parkside View said...

I love the flower behind the ear. When I went on a trip to Hawaii, I was always sticking one behind my ear. That coupled with my lei around my neck and my camera strap around my wrist, I looked pretty "touristy." I'm glad to see that the flower behind the ear is something that the locals do as well! I can call you that, can't I?

Tahiti Chick said...

It's called the "tiare Tahiti" flower. Everyone wears them. :)

Julie Collings said...

hi lauren from springville!
what a great picture. it is also so fun to see your house, the big piano, and read about your adventures. take care, julie