Friday, July 04, 2008

No, I have not dropped off the face of the Earth...

Iaorana! I am pleased to say that I now have internet access and am quite alive in Papeete, Tahiti. However there is, of course, LOTS to talk about! I have been through some crazy adventures already! One note of bad news, due to the delay in our visas - we will not receive a lot of our possessions for two more months or so. That means my beloved iMac. :( So unfortunately I won't be able to post pictures until that comes, but once I do I will add everything onto what I have already written about. Hope all is going well in the states. Love to all!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I feel SO out of the loop. I totally didn't know you were in a different country!!! I always just saw you in church, and just figured it was just my luck you weren't ever there. Wow, things have changed!!