Tuesday, July 15, 2008

For Interests Sake...

So, I apologize for the excess of words. What this blog needs is some sort of big sparkly balloon, or something that everyone will immediately jump off of their chair in excitement for. So, my sister sent me a few pictures of the airport before I left. So, just thought you guys would like to see something... unboring. Enjoy. :) Also. I've decided to list iTunes top ten on the sidebar, and put my opinions about the songs. Just because I'm not in the United States doesn't mean I don't stay updated! So, you may be totally uninterested, but it's something I, myself, will enjoy doing.
My family at Brookes before leaving
Ashby, Meg, Ben and me at the airport.
Sisters :)

4 comments:

Megan Conrad said...

Awww!!! Presh:)

Brooke said...

There could never be an excess of words from you Lauren. I love reading your posts on any topic!

keilani said...

AHHH!!!!! I wanted to be at the airport but i didn't know when it was!!! I feel awful!!!!!

Tahiti Chick said...

Oh dude Nani you're fine. :) I still love you!!!