Thursday, November 06, 2008

love of the game.

I love sports. And I love basketball. I love to watch basketball, I love to play basketball, I love to talk about basketball. Now, times each of those 'loves' by fifteen and that may or may not compare to my big brother Adam's love for the game. He taught me everythin I know, after all... ;) 
 
So Adam's buddy, Mark Madsen player on the Minnesota Timberwolves, hooked him up with some freaking SWEET tickets to the T-Wolves/Spurs game last night. {I grew up in Minnesota and my parents lived there for twenty years until we moved to Utah in 2001. Adam still lives there.} And when I say sweet, I'm not talking tenth row - or even third row. I am talking COURT SIDE, next to the TEAM, the place where JACK NICHOLSON and other FAMOUS people sit. On the court. Standing up in three-step-walking-distance of the three point line in the Target center. (The difference between yelling at the refs three feet away from your TV and three feet away from the actual person is a bit different too, eh Adam? jk) So jealous...
 
My mom found this picture on the Star Tribune website.. and if our memories serve us well, we sure thought that that stud over there must be related to us. Once our suspicion was confirmed that Adam was, indeed, wearing a light blue hat we could add a name to the blurry studly image. We were pretty excited. :D
 
I'm insanely jealous, sure. But go Adam! We're stoked that you got to have this unforgettable night! (Too bad the T-wolves couldn't win it... but it was practically perfect in every other way I hear.) 

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hmmmm, when Mark got us tickets (my bro Eric was his roomie for a while) it was 1/2 way up in the corner. HEY!!! Does this mean he likes Adam better than Eric? Am I looking a gift horse in the mouth? But we had a great time and got to visit with Mark on the floor afterwards so it's all good! Basketball rules!