Sunday, November 16, 2008

things i didn't see

Okay, so... I wasn't there. But that doesn't mean you guys wouldn't be interested in a few pictures... even if I'm not in them... jk.
Woah that's my dad about to drive on the wrong side of the car. And the wrong side of the road. That's messed up.
 
Check out this awesome sign outside the missionary apartments. I love how it says 'no drinking' AND 'no alcohol' (In case you were wondering.. they speak English in za Cook Islands.)  
 
Yes! Auckland! This was taken from Mount Victoria - a pretty-ful shot of the city.
 
My parents (I love seeing my dad in a suit!!) with Elder and Sister Clark - public affairs missionaries in New Zealand. (After all the MP stuff was finished)
 
Beautiful sunset #1... (all these next ones were taken at the same place, yet still so unique. Equal in beauty of course)
 
#2...
  
And #3. (Great pictures Mom!)
I'm happy to report that they have came back safely and are back to business as usual. It's nice to have them home, and it looks like they had a wonderful time! 

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Wow, those sunsets are gorgeous. Thanks for the pictures Lauren. I agree -- Dad looks great in a suit. Hopefully you'll get to go sometime again!